Side Window Replacement
Auto glass damage is not limited to your windshield. A broken car window puts you at the mercy of the weather and exposes your car to theft. Your valuables and car interior are not protected when using a temporary fix or patch on your broken window. If your car window is broken from road debris or smashed in an accident, calling Just Glass and Mirror to repair or replace your window is the most efficient way to get your car or truck window fixed and back on the road quicker.
Can’t make it into our auto glass shop? Our mobile auto glass technicians can come to you at the location of your choosing and fix your broken window on site.
How do you replace a car window?
When you come to us for an auto window replacement, our technicians will:
- Inspect the damage carefully
- Remove the door panel to access the remaining glass
- Vacuum any debris and glass from the vehicle
- Insert a brand new side window
- Test the regulator to ensure the window functions properly
- Replace the door panel
- Clean all of the glass on your vehicle
The process is easy and stress-free – we promise. We’ll complete the side window service quickly, helping you maintain safety and drive away with a stronger window. Schedule service by calling our shop today at 856-728-8383